1. Tell us about what you’ll be presenting at Expand North Star 2023?
We will be presenting our Tech Ventures, Fame iTech, Fame Wheels, Fame Health tech App, Fame and Fame Production.
2. What makes your product or service truly unique and why will investors, VCs, incubators, accelerators, and show visitors love it?
We have made state of the Art Website and Prototype of fame Wheels, we have unique Options related to Cars, focused on Bidding, which is our USP in Pakistan, in fame iTech we can offer various type of IT solutions, like customized software, website and App design and development, video animation and graphic designs.
Fame Production is another unique venture, where we are showcasing our first Pakistani super Hero Movie, which is in process of shooting.
3. Are you planning to launch any products or services, demonstrate any technologies, or sign any partnerships during the show? Please provide details to help us amplify your presence.
We intend to launch Fame Wheels and Fame iTech in near future, we are Hopeful to get attraction from local VC’s and investors, although there is no formal invitation.
4. Which sectors will grow significantly in the startup ecosystem in 2024 and why are investors looking at these sectors?
AI, Technology based Solution, Block Chain, Web 3.0, Fintech, Health tech, will be Top line.
5. Why is Pakistan such an attractive market for the start-up ecosystem and what is the country’s unique appeal for would-be international investors?
Pakistan has a huge Potential for growth and business, increasing population, awareness to get digitalized in all sectors, quality resources, exponential markets are positive signs of Pak Market. Existing business ecosystem and growing technology demands makes country lucrative for international investors.
6. How important is the Middle East and Africa for your business, and what is your growth strategy in the region for the coming years?
Immense Potential, rapid growth in tech solution, increasing businesses are prevails in both markets, we will definitely be looking for our presence over there after reaching at promising level.
7. In which ways can AI help startups reach new levels of efficiency and excellence and how is the world’s next big tech shift supporting the growth of companies in your industry?
AI tools can help evaluate the potential of a startup based on various factors, such as market trends, competitive landscape and financial projections. These tools are increasingly being used by investors to inform their decisions and by startups to refine their strategies and pitches
8. How do you see the regulations for fast-growing digital sectors such as finance/banking and Web 3.0 services, and how do you believe startups should prepare for it?
This step will enhance security and reduce the potential for fraud in financial transactions. This would also increase demand for transparency, and banks could follow authentic, transparent data collection practices. This would inform customers of the information shared, and financial institutions could accumulate data to identify opportunities to create solutions for customers' problems. Startup should be prepared for this revolution.
Social Media Links :
Company websites links:
Get in touch with Expand North Star Press Office at email@example.com for media inquiries