1. Tell us about what you’ll be presenting at Expand North Star 2023?
Our Metaverse platform and AR/VR apps & contents developed by our team. We will present the demos of immersive tech products developed in house using advanced VR devices for the stall visitors to get the best experience.
2. What makes your product or service truly unique and why will investors, VCs, incubators, accelerators, and show visitors love it?
We are Disrupting the Metaverse Industry by building a Portal to the ever-expanding Interconnected Metaverses. Our team is launching World's First XR tech enabled Metaverse Ecosystem powered by Web3.0, which has the potential of becoming the Next Gen Virtual Meetup platform in 3D. Our scalable platform will be the most accessible Metaverse for businesses as well as end consumers with Universal access offered irrespective of the hardware being used. We are introducing the all-new Web3 Social media experience in 3D.
3. Are you planning to launch any products or services, demonstrate any technologies, or sign any partnerships during the show? Please provide details to help us amplify your presence.
We are launching the demo version of our Metaverse ecosystem, using 2D screens and VR devices for visitors to have an immersive experience.
4. Which sectors will grow significantly in the startup ecosystem in 2024 and why are investors looking at these sectors?
Immersive technologies such as Metaverse/AR/VR and Web3 enabled platforms will be the next big wave in the tech industry and most of the global companies are leveraging these futuristic techs for improving their workflows. It will radically change how the internet operates and potentially democratize the web, thereby catapulting the creator economy from 2D to 3D.
5. Why is India such an attractive market for the start-up ecosystem and what is the country’s unique appeal for would-be international investors?
India boasts the largest population in the world with a significant percent of tech savvy young generation who will be leveraging the vibrant startup ecosystem to transform their unique and innovative ideas to disruptive startups in the tech industry.
6. How important is the Middle East and Africa for your business, and what is your growth strategy in the region for the coming years?
Middle East & Africa while shifting focus to more tech related industries rather than relying on the conventional trades, with Dubai and Saudi Arabia leading the race with huge investments, is the best pitch for our tech startup from India for finding the right market fit. We are planning to collaborate with multiple channel partners across Middle East in the coming months to enter the market and Expand North Star event can be a pivot for us.
7. In which ways can AI help startups reach new levels of efficiency and excellence and how is the world’s next big tech shift supporting the growth of companies in your industry?
AI combined with the Metaverse tech would lead to a futuristic connected virtual world re-imagined with ultra-realistic capabilities. AI would enable the accelerated growth of immersive technologies and create a paradigm shift of creator economy from 2D to 3D with ease.
8. How do you see the regulations for fast-growing digital sectors such as finance/banking and Web 3.0 services, and how do you believe startups should prepare for it?
Regulations set by government bodies are always lagging behind the rapid growth of DeFi/ Web3 technologies and the startups should plan well in advance for the upcoming stringent rules and moderate their business ideas / strategy accordingly rather than walking across the grey area of tech.
Get in touch with Expand North Star Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for media inquiries