1. Tell us about what you’ll be presenting at Expand North Star 2023?
- Presenting/Pitching our startup before Startup Angels interested in a multi award winner deep tech gaming startup.
2. What makes your product or service truly unique and why will investors, VCs, incubators, accelerators, and show visitors love it?
Our previous product got over 15 international awards, 5 national awards, $175k revenue, selected to Google's elite library Playpass. Upcoming sequel has already got an Epic mega grant, which Sony expressed to fund as part of India Hero Project, working on the game demo. Sophia's Adventures will be a AAA game, redefining the gaming market. With official launch for the PlayStation and VR2 market the company will grow minimal 4x by 2025, and with upcoming half a dozen IP games will grow over 165x by 2028.
3. Are you planning to launch any products or services, demonstrate any technologies, or sign any partnerships during the show? Please provide details to help us amplify your presence.
Aim to showcase our Sophia's Adventures Early Alpha version during the show which uses Unreal 5 Nanite/Lumen technology (Cinematic quality content is now possible real time with Nanite). Aim to connect with potential seed angel investors and partners.
4. Which sectors will grow significantly in the startup ecosystem in 2024 and why are investors looking at these sectors?
Games are the most immersive/addictive/customer engaging apps/programs - "Immersive Game tech coupled with AI/ Deep Tech" will revolutionize the gaming market - is the future and we are trying to leverage from AI and the cutting edge tools in all aspects (from designing game emotions / iterate concepts faster / fine tuning game design / product development / marketing - customer acquisition)
Why Gaming is the best Investable sector: Casual Gaming market will double by 2028 and is recession proof as even when stressed financially, people always want to relax, play games!
5. Why is India such an attractive market for the start-up ecosystem and what is the country’s unique appeal for would-be international investors?
Here creative/tech talent is available in heap at the best rates (We got awards in all game verticals). So, we could deliver international quality content at 1/5th of the operational cost which gives a strong MOAT / lengthy strategic advantage when compared to US and Europe. Those studios which leverage/differentiate with deep tech/immersive tech will drive the next generation customers.
6. How important is the Middle East and Africa for your business, and what is your growth strategy in the region for the coming years?
Our fantasy adventure, empathy driven games are inspired from unexplored civilizations/folklores in the world - Africa & Middle East were cradles to the ancient civilizations, so creatively speaking we are leveraging from the land's culture and trying to bring it before the world with add-on universal emotions - in a language which can cross borders! We are trying to connect with potential angel investors, like minded gaming companies - have expansion plans in Dubai.
7. In which ways can AI help startups reach new levels of efficiency and excellence and how is the world’s next big tech shift supporting the growth of companies in your industry?
AI / deep tech can revolutionize excellence & efficiency in immersive gaming - help redefine every vertical from concept creation, concept iteration, emotional game design, product development & fine tuning, marketing, customer acquisition, after sales, market expansion. Now with head sensors we could understand what a gamer customer is feeling in a particular scene and fine tune the game design accordingly rather than waiting till customer review at launch time. With this world's big tech shift, new gen "AI driven/leveraged" deep tech companies will emerge as the winners of tomorrow!
8. How do you see the regulations for fast-growing digital sectors such as finance/banking and Web 3.0 services, and how do you believe startups should prepare for it?
With new gen technology the world is changing drastically. Statutory regulations are critical for maintaining the cleanliness of the startup ecosystem, making it investor friendly. In an open world, "survival of the fittest" is always the "rule of the market"! Startups should be geared up, collaborating with each other and with their respective regulatory ecosystem / machinery in possible ways for creating our own better tomorrows!
9. Anything else you’d like to add?
Startups driven with AI / deep tech could connect/engage in-depth with target customers - redefine the next generation gaming market scape / emerge as the winners ultimately! Looking to connect with potential angels and investors interested in investing in early stage gaming startups, driven with AI and cutting edge tech!
Get in touch with Expand North Star Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for media inquiries